Roth 401K - now even worse?

Options
Drinkingbird
Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭✭

I see with the latest update they removed the ability to specify a regular 401K account when adding a Roth 401K to your paycheck. That makes no sense, many 401Ks can have both contribution types in a single account. [Removed - Disruptive]

This is on top of the previous bugs, like where using this feature results in the Roth 401K amount being sent through the "tax impact of 401k" hidden account and being deducted from your taxable income, which it shouldn't be. @Quicken Kathryn any update on that issue? The previous discussion where you said you had alerted the developers has been closed/locked.

I've been just setting it up manually in my paycheck using Account/Roth401k Tag (same thing it does when you use the "official" roth 401k deduction, except it doesn't deduct it from taxable income) and it works ok (still a bit buggy with the memos not always being correct in the transfer account), but would be nice to see this feature actually work correctly without needing workarounds.

Comments

• AMNinGA72
    AMNinGA72 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm with OP. No issues before "update". I have now created a new account in Quicken to track these contributions, but that is not ideal.

This discussion has been closed.