When will Quicken for Mac include the investment reports and tools that are in the Windows version?

Options
REL_4807
REL_4807 Member
edited October 2023 in Investing (Mac)

Quicken for Mac include the investment reports and tools that are in the Windows version?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@REL_4807 When? We never hear from Quicken what they are working on or planning to do, and never disclose when new features will arrive.

Many key investment reports can be generated via the various filters and columns in the Portfolio view. They can be printed or exported. What can't be done yet is saving each such custom report for re-use. So each time you want an investment report in Quicken Mac, you have to tweak the filters for the report you want. That's an annoyance, to be sure, but it doesn't prevent getting reports many users need. And there are some metrics which the Portfolio doesn't provide reporting for.

All we as users can do is vote for the Idea topics that embody the features we want to see. There are several Idea threads for investment reports: here, here, here and here. If you haven’t previously done so, please click on these and add your vote for each of them. (click the little arrow under the vote counter in the yellow box under the first post of each thread). It surprises me that some of these requests for Investment reports haven’t garnered more votes to move them up the priority list; a few more votes for some of these will advance them for consideration by the development team.

I feel relatively confident that more robust investment reports will be added to Quicken Mac as the program continues to evolve, but I have no idea how soon or long it will be.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.