Windows Subsc Ver: Reports;Itemized Catagories width.

Options
Mike Lawson
Mike Lawson Member
edited November 2023 in Reports (Windows)

Itemized Reports columns width are screwy. I correct the sizes and as soon as I edit one line the sizes default to weird sizes. Example: Num Column,Tag and Clr width is 2-3 times wider than Accont, Memo, or Amount. If I change the size of the column to what I want, it defaults back to original size with any edits of data. When Isave the report with my sized columns, it will not save my settings and defaults back to weird sizes

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Mike Lawson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. When did this issue begin to occur? After a recent update? If so, which one? Do you receive any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• TexMike
    TexMike Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have this issue too. For example - I created a Net Worth Report. When I open the report, the visual size of the report display always opens in the same small size window. While the report is open, I have to stretch the window to view more of the report contents or I have to make it full screen using the full screen box at the top of the report. Then, when I close the report and reopen it, the visual size of the report window reverts back to some small default size. Same for column width changes. Is there a way to make Quicken automatically remember (1) the position of the report window on your screen, (2) the visual size of the report and (3) other report customizations? It gets really old having to change these customizations every time I open a report.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @TexMike,

Thank you for joining this thread.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide screenshots of the issues that you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.