cc-501 USAA Federal Savings Bank

Options
Pat Marshall
Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭

Just began on 8/21/23. I am not going to provide my log until I see that this persists. However, just sharing so others with same issue aren't surprised.

Comments

• isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Same here.

• Consultancy
    Consultancy Member ✭✭
    Options

Have tried to set up to be able to download information from the USAA accounts. You go to set up and you are directed by Quicken to the USAA site to allow the setup.

Once this is done you are told that it will take you back to Quicken to finish set up in a few seconds and if it does not to go back to the browser. Well, if you do this it does NOT let you set up the USAA account.

This has happened before and needs Quickens IMMEDIATE attention so that you can set up your account.

• Wil
    Wil Member ✭✭
    Options

9.21.23 Today, One Step Update (OSU) is throwing CC-501 errors on our USAA accounts. It says: "Unable to update these accounts because of an error on the Quicken server." All other financial institutions are fine.

• Nick Weber
    Nick Weber Member ✭✭
    Options

I have same problem…previously working connection would not download this am…tried resetting connection…it deactivated connection….tried setting up connection again…directed to USAA to authorize connection….authorized and said I would be returned to Quicken…nothing happens until it times out.

• Lynn Fort
    Options

I have the same problem. Accounts are authorized on USAA web site, timed out within Quicken. I did successfully authorize the accounts last Saturday and was able to download transactions. The authorization was not retained by Quicken however.

• Bob@34
    Bob@34 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Wil

Same problem for me - all other accounts are fine.

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Wil
    Wil Member ✭✭
    Options

… Re CC-501 errors on USAA OSU's … just got a clean update 12:30PM PST. Hope it's fixed for all.

• Steve J
    Steve J Member ✭✭
    Options

I also got a clean update.

• iusdcm1
    iusdcm1 Member ✭✭
    Options

I just tried and got cc-501 error

• isonclubikin
    isonclubikin Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

OSU worked for me this morning. No CC-501 on USAA.

• Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have same issue. CC-501

This discussion has been closed.