Deleting an investment account

Options
OHCelt
OHCelt Member ✭✭

I have a small investmenrt account that is completely messed up. I would like to delete it, and start with a fresh account. I see no way to do this, since the Tools menu that Quicken refers me to does not show when the account is showing. How do I clean this out?

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

The "Tools" menu is a reference to Quicken Windows. It's irrelevant to Quicken Mac.

To delete the account, Control-click on the account in the left sidebar. A contextual menu will pop up, and Delete Account is the last option on that menu. Alternatively, click the account in the left sidebar, and then pull down the Accounts menu; the last option on the menu is Delete Account.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options

The "Tools" menu is a reference to Quicken Windows. It's irrelevant to Quicken Mac.

To delete the account, Control-click on the account in the left sidebar. A contextual menu will pop up, and Delete Account is the last option on that menu. Alternatively, click the account in the left sidebar, and then pull down the Accounts menu; the last option on the menu is Delete Account.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • OHCelt
    OHCelt Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you - much appreciated!

This discussion has been closed.