tangerine bank CC transactions not being processed

Options
spegrum
spegrum Member

version 7.2.3 Quicken Deluxe MAC OS. Credit card transaction are not being processed for about 2 months.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @spegrum,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from being unable to download transaction, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• spegrum
    spegrum Member
    Options

There are no error messages. Tangerine bank account transactions are being processed but not credit card. I can download the QFX file from tangerine (but quicken blocks the import of qfx web connect for tangerine otherwise I'd just use the QFX file - you should allow both connection methods) and I can see the CC transaction in the QFX file.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you haven't done so already, the first thing I would recommend is following the steps in this article on when transactions are missing or new transactions aren't downloading into an account.

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• spegrum
    spegrum Member
    Options

Kristina, that is a pretty basic article. There are no filters set etc, it is a quicken aggregator issue. There are no transactions loading for Tangerine CC since sometime around 7/20.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Thank you for your reply,

If you believe this is an aggregator issue, then I recommend you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation as needed.  The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

"You should allow both methods" - That is not Quicken's choice, it is Tangerine's choice. Quicken would prefer that the financial institutions sign on for Web Connect and Express Web Connect, but some financial institutions choose to support only one or the other. Every download method that is available is because the financial institution agreed to sign on to that service with Quicken/Intuit.

Also, if there are no error messages, it is likely not an aggregator error; it is more likely a Tangerine issue. Switch to a Big Four bank and you'll have fewer of these issues. Quicken (and their aggregator Intuit) can't fix problems created by the financial institutions.

This discussion has been closed.