On screen font colors

Options
Michael R Massa
Michael R Massa Member ✭✭

Can Quicken be upgraded to allow for font colors and highlighting in the registers and on screen reports?

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Michael R Massa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Since you are asking for features that do not currently exist in Quicken, I would recommend creating an Idea. If enough other users vote for the idea, it may be considered by the devs for implementation in the future. This article provides information about how to create and vote for ideas. When creating an Idea, it is good practice to provide detail about what you are wanting to see (For instance, what alternate font colors are you wanting? Where would you want to be able to use them? Just in the register, or in other places as well?).

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michael R Massa
    Options

okay, I see others have discussed this. I voted for it, but not sure this will be reviewed and followed.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

To address your concern, ideas are tracked and periodically reviewed. The number of votes are used as a means to gage community interest. If an idea gets enough votes, it may be implemented in future versions of Quicken.

I hope you find this information useful!

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Exradar9
    Exradar9 Member
    Options

Please allow for font size, color and highlighting be allowed in registers and on-screen reports.

This discussion has been closed.