Will account updates EVER be fixed?

Options
brewtoo64
brewtoo64 Member, Windows Beta Beta

Today I have TWO accounts that are successfully updating. ELEVEN accounts that are failing to update.

The ONLY reason I went with the subscription service was because they turned of the account update feature. And it is terribly unreliable.

I have used Quicken for over 25 years. It used to be quite dependable. It just worked.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's the financial institution(s) associated with the ELEVEN accounts and what downloading method is used by each?

There can be "institution specific" problems that will cause downloads not to work. You might want to look at the Alerts, Online Banking & Known Product Issues to see if you can identify any financial institution(s) you're having problems with.

In any case, listing the financial institution(s) here can be helpful in that some other user has had the same problem(s) and, perhaps, offer a fix.

• brewtoo64
    brewtoo64 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks for your kind reply.

The two that work today are fidelity investments and regions bank.

The eleven that are failing today are PenFed, Webster Bank, Chase, Capital One, Amazon Prime Storecard, Bank of America, AAA Visa, Elan, PayPal, Discover and US Bank.

This discussion has been closed.