Escalation Boilerplate Response

Options
nkloudon
nkloudon Member, Windows Beta Beta

RE: Your email Ticket ID 10479934. I am currently using ticket ID 10479290. I am NOT receiving error CC-929. The errors I am getting are CC-502 and CC-503. I have followed the instructions for signing in as a different user and attempting to re-activate the accounts but I am still getting one of the errors mentioned above. Is anything being done to correct these problems?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

You have posted in a users forum and we cannot answer your question nor do we have any insight into what your Ticket IDs are about. Maybe a Moderator will see this and be able to post something about this but there is no guarantee of that happening.

Your best bet to get a response to your question is to discuss this with a Quicken employee. You can do this via Phone or Chat…click on this link: https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support . If the buttons on this linked Support page do not work, check to make sure you have popup blockers turned off or Quicken.com is whitelisted for popups.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• nkloudon
    nkloudon Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

This was simply an example of the nonsense I am receiving from Quicken when I attempt to get an answer regarding a serious problem that is preventing me from using Quicken.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry for misunderstanding what you were posting. It sounded to me like you were thinking this Community is an official Quicken Support site and were expecting someone from Quicken Support to respond to it.

If you would provide some details of the issue(s) you are experiencing with Quicken, perhaps someone will be able to help you resolve them. There are a lot of very experienced and knowledgeable users in this Community. Information that would be needed includes:

• Financial institution(s)
    • Types of account(s)
    • Which version of Quicken are you running? (Get it from Help > About Quicken).
    • How long have you been experiencing these issue(s)?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.