"Date required" all the time when accepting all downloaded transactions

Options

Title pretty much says it. For a long time I get an error bout date required when I click "Accept All" for downloaded transactions. This happens all the time. I find it hard to believe I am the only one that gets this.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is this happening with investment accounts?

If so, for each affected account, go to Account Details > Online Services tab > if the box is checked for Reconcile using online balance, uncheck it > OK.

Let me know if this resolved the issue for you.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• MichaelCortese
    MichaelCortese Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think it is just investment accounts…but I haven't paid that much attention. I'll watch it more closely tomorrow and report back.

• miklk
    miklk SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options

It is a new known bug to be fixed soon.

Click on any existing register entry before Accept All and the error message will not come up.

• MichaelCortese
    MichaelCortese Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is just investment accounts. It happened on an account where the "Reconcile using online balance" box was unchecked.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for confirming, @MichaelCortese. Then it means that this is the known bug mentioned by @miklk.

A Moderator has posted that a fix for this will be included in a R53.XX update (in Oct?) but the exact date for this is not yet known. Until then, to prevent this from popping up, again, you can do as @miklk posted.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.