Thrivent Credit Union - will not download (edit)

Options

Since the Quicken Classic Update, I am unable to download any data from my Bank/Credit Union. Please tell me this is not going to be another citicard manual entry situation.

My bank is Thrivent Financial Credit Union.

Thanks

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Please provide more details.

• What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release. You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    • US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken?
    • Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired?
    • What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    • What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    • What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    • What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    • How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"?
    • Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    • What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Tony in St Paul
    Options

Did you get my response?

• Tony in St Paul
    Options

I have typed my response twice and now this isn't working. Please give me an email address so I can contact support.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did you "type your response"? As reply to a notification email?
    Your comments that you posted a few minutes ago did post to the discussion.

So, you could try again. Third time's the charm.

There's no email address to contact Quicken Support, but …

• Tony in St Paul
    Options
    • What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx or R x.x.x) are you using? Deluxe, r52.28; 27.1.52.28
    • US, Canadian or other international version of Quicken? US
    • Is your subscription still active? Or is it expired? Active
    • What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using? Windows 11 Home. Up to date
    • What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get? It was simply not downloading.
    • What bank(s) are you having issues with? Thrivent Credit Union
    • What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with? Citibank
    • How frequently do you download using One Step Update or "Update Now"? daily
    • Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update (Mac: update all accounts) from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web? Desktop. I do not have the mobile app.
    • What have you tried so far to resolve the issue? I reset the connection, and now for three days it has told me there is a problem with the bank's computers. I am trying to contact the bank, but I doubt this, because the problem started with Quicken, right after the update to Classic…

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't done so already, please do the following actions:
    • Even if you are on the latest software level already, download and install the latest Manual Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is up to date and correctly installed.
    • Reboot Windows.
    • Start Quicken. Do not run One Step Update.
    • Run BOTH Validate and Supervalidate to attempt to repair your Quicken data file.
    • If nothing helps, please contact Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation

Validate and Supervalidate instructions
    First save a backup file prior to performing these steps
    Validate: 
    • Click File
    • Select Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Validate File
    • If the data file contains investment accounts also select "Rebuild investing lots".
    • If you suspect that a damaged Quotes Price History causes your problems, also select "Correct investing price history" functions "Delete" or "Repair and Rebuild".
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    • Click File
    • Press and hold both CTRL and Shift keys while you click Validate and Repair File...
    • Select Supervalidate File
    • Click OK
    • Close the Data Log
    • Close Quicken (leave it closed for about 30 secs)
    • Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you using Quicken One Step Update for your downloading - or manually downloading a QFX data file ?
    And - do you click on OSU, enter any passwords - and what happens ….. does it complete - but no data downloads ?

Thrivent Credit Union - What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get? It was simply not downloading.

Which exact name are you using for your Quicken account ?

15817 15817 15817 Thrivent Federal Credit Union
    http://www.thriventcu.com/ 1-866-226-5225
    https://www.thriventcuonlinebanking.com/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO,PAYMENT&DIRECT
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

10793 10793 10793 Thrivent Federal Credit Union-old
    https://www.thriventcu.com/ 866-226-5225
    https://www.thriventcuonlinebanking.com/tob/live/usp-core/app/login/consumer ACTIVE
    BANKING,ACCOUNTINFO&DIRECT
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Tony in St Paul
    Options

Soooo … I have tried everything you suggested above. At this point, I cannot download anything from my Bank, from Chase or from Citibank. Further, when I go to the entry in the accounts column for our second mortgage, and I click on Payment details, the lower half of the screen in blank.

I will call your support number on Friday morning, unless you want to set a time to call me.

Very frustrated, Tony

This discussion has been closed.