Import not working - resolved

Options
cpitt2
cpitt2 Member

I keep downloading the file from my credit card, but when I attempt to import, nothing happens. My Quicken has changed over to Quicken Classic Standard - I'm wondering if that now doesn't allow importing?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Quicken Classic Standard ?????

What is shown at Help→About Quicken

Nothing has changed with downloading with the name change.

Did you download these transactions once and deleted them and are now trying to download them again? If so, that is not possible, Quicken remembers what has been downloaded and will not present them a second time in the same account.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• cpitt2
    cpitt2 Member
    Options

No, this was a new download today, the transactions haven't been downloaded before. Quicken just does nothing at all when I try to import.

• cpitt2
    cpitt2 Member
    Options

I also just tried to download from my checking account. I have done this daily/weekly for years. I know what I'm doing. But my checking account download also will not import.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok … what exact account name is being used for the financial institution setup with Add Account

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• cpitt2
    cpitt2 Member
    Options

I don't even understand your question. Maybe it somehow changed something when it updated to Quicken Classic? So now the 2 aren't talking anymore…

• cpitt2
    cpitt2 Member
    Options

I kept trying different things and finally got it working. It did have something to do with how Quicken was logged in.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

glad you got it working - even without answering any of the basic questions asked -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.