Pending transactions from Chase One Step Update show as cleared

Options
Ron S
Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭

Since the last update (R52.28) was installed, I have a problem with Chase One Step Update. Pending transaction are included in the download and show as cleared in Quicken. I have the latest version of the Windows Deluxe edition installed.

Comments

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Additional information - If you look at the information on the Chase WEB site the check transaction is shown as pending. However, the check amount is included in the online balance.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @Ron S,

To clarify, are transactions that are still showing as pending on Chase's website actually downloading into Quicken, or is the Online Balance reflecting pending transactions (that have not yet downloaded into Quicken)?

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Kristina. Yes, the transactions still showing as pending are downloading into Quicken with the one step update. Sorry for the confusion.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Ron S,

Thank you for confirming.

Due to the nature of this issue, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 a.m. PT to 5:00 p.m. PT, Monday through Friday.

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ron S
    Ron S Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Jasmine, I did make a report through the online reporting to Quicken. I will follow up with them. Have a great day.

This discussion has been closed.