Citibank Credit Card Download

Options

I was told by the Quicken help desk that the error in the attachment to this email is related to the ongoing CC-502 issue with Citibank Credit Card Download. I followed the directions for curing the cc=502: opening the " manage your desktop" apps" on the citi site, using the Citi credit card option for adding accounts and using the DM connection and the error attached is the result. Help desk at Quicken told me that Citi is not recognizing my credentials even though they are correct and this is related to the cc-502 outstanding issue. Can you confirm this is not some other problem, I can resolve since others seem to have had success following the directions I followed to cure the CC-502?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Two of three Citi credit cards in my file are using Direct Connect to download from Citi. Is that available to you? Check the Online Services tab of the Account Details to see. The CC-502 error is related to using Express Web Connect as the downloading method, but Direct Connect is simply more reliable, it seems.

• Shelley Belle
    Shelley Belle Member ✭✭
    Options

I did use that option. I hope my note explains that after using the correction to the cc-502 error that's been presented I got the error in the attached image. I was told by the Quicken helpdesk my error is a subsequent problem but I am questioning this as you have outlined, others have had success with the direct connect option.

This discussion has been closed.