Chase No Longer Updates Online

Options
CryoFX
CryoFX Member

Using Quicken Business & Personal on Windows. Version is R52.28. Since July 2023 no Chase account has gotten updated with transactions. It acts as though it has updated successfully, but no transactions get downloaded.

I have already reset the accounts. I have already removed and re-added online transactions. Nothing works.

Comments

• CryoFX
    CryoFX Member
    Options

Also, I am not new to Quicken - very long-time user, so I know problems like this are rarely client-side.

• CryoFX
    CryoFX Member
    Options

I just noticed others such as Bank of America are identically not getting new transactions since July.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would try it in a different data file, just to see if it is data file related.

I can guarantee that if Chase and Bank of America weren't updating for people there would be a ton of complaints, and there isn't. I use Chase and my last transaction is as of yesterday.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • CryoFX
    CryoFX Member
    Options

Long story short, after speaking with support, I found that I had more/better insight than they did. I ended up needing to add my accounts anew. Thank you for the suggestions, but these were also what Quicken support said, among other things, none of which actually solved the problems I was seeing. Apparently, there is no internal upgrade support for accounts that are old. In addition, not all account verification is working (US Bank).

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@CryoFX -  I ended up needing to add my accounts anew. Thank you for the suggestions, but these were also what Quicken support said, among other things, none of which actually solved the problems I was seeing. Apparently, there is no internal upgrade support for accounts that are old.

Not sure what actual problem you are having, or what you mean by "upgrade for old accounts" ?

As mentioned - Chase appears to be working just fine for some/most of the Quicken users -
    There is currently an issue with downloading a QFX data file - and there might be some other very recent glitches…

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.