monthly report

Options
Planters
Planters Member
edited November 2023 in Reports (Mac)

I am a long time user of pc version of Quicken PC despite being a Mac user ( with the help of Parallel Desktop to run Windows on my machine to be able to run other pc apps). I would like to use the Mac version of Quicken to be able to connect on the run with my Apple IPhone but i can't reproduce the kind of monthly report i create on the pc version of Quicken. It include all my bank accounts and investment account, all my expense and incomes that are related to category and groups of category. Being able to assigne groups to category is for my situation a must. I am using Quicken for more than 20 years now and i will continu but it would be usefull that the mac version could reproduce wath make the PC version so popular.
tank you

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I'm not sure exactly what reports tin Quicken Windows does all that you describe, but much of it can be done in Quicken Mac.

• You can create a report of all your bank accounts and investment accounts and their balances as of any date. It's a Net Worth report.
    • You can create a report of all your income and expenses, either in summary or in detail with transactions, by category.
    • You cannot create custom groups of account for reporting. But you can re-organize categories with your desired groups as main categories and the appropriate categories moved as sub-categories under them.

P.S. The developers and management don't read all the posts on this site, so you're basically just talking with fellow Quicken users here. You can propose new features which users can vote on and potentially get sent to the developers if you wish. To do that, go to Quicken for Mac > Product Ideas-Quicken for Mac > Reports and click on the blue New Idea button to propose the report you want/need. Try to be specific about what the report would contain or look like, rather than just referencing something in Quicken Windows.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.