No Quick Pay with the new Capital One Online Bill Manager connection?

Options
jnprop
jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭

Recently added two Capital One accounts to Bill Manager with the new connection. That works now! Wow! However, I know see I don't have the option to pay with Quick Pay. So one feature gets fixed and another goes away? I hope I'm not right?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cap One uses the Express Web Connect+ connection method. Currently Quick Pay is not compatible with EWC+ connections…not just with Cap One but with all financial institutions. Quicken has said they are trying to come up with a way to fix this but have not committed to any kind of time frame.

Until this Quick Pay functionality is added to EWC+ connections your option for payment with Bill Manager is Check Pay.

Your other options would be to go log into your online account at Cap One and schedule the payments there. Or to log into your online accounts with the billers and schedule pull-payments there (where they will debit your account at Cap One). Or to print or write out a check and mail it to the biller.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Cap One uses the Express Web Connect+ connection method. Currently Quick Pay is not compatible with EWC+ connections…not just with Cap One but with all financial institutions. Quicken has said they are trying to come up with a way to fix this but have not committed to any kind of time frame.

Until this Quick Pay functionality is added to EWC+ connections your option for payment with Bill Manager is Check Pay.

Your other options would be to go log into your online account at Cap One and schedule the payments there. Or to log into your online accounts with the billers and schedule pull-payments there (where they will debit your account at Cap One). Or to print or write out a check and mail it to the biller.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Boatnmaniac Thanks for your response!!! Good to know. I am aware of the various ways to pay a bill. I pay a monthly subscription fee for Quicken to function. It is nice to have a connection to Capital One now. But just like I said, you get one feature fixed and you loose another. Just venting. I keep sticking with Quicken year after year after year because I think it has so much potential and i can manage my personal & rental property income/expenses can be tracked to together. If not , I would have been gone along time ago.

This discussion has been closed.