Wings FCU CC-501

Options
jmholc
jmholc Member

After Quicken's last update, I tried to update my accounts with Wings FCU. The report came back and it worked, but no transactions were downloaded. I disconnected my checking account, as I have been told to do in the past, and tried to re-establish the link, but now I get an error every time I try to connect that says "Opps. We are having a problem. CC-501 and on the side it says "we are unable to connect to the Quicken Server". This has been going on for almost 2 weeks. Being able to download my transactions is a major reason I purchased this product. If I have to put all the transaction in by hand, I could save some money and use a spreadsheet. Please fix this issue ASAP.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @jmholc,

This error is usually caused on the bank’s end and means that the Quicken server is being blocked from connecting to the account. Typically these errors self-resolve within 24 hours. If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing this support article for more information.

As stated in the article, if the error persists for more than 24 hours, then you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely need to file an escalation if they see fit.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jmholc
    jmholc Member
    Options

Well, it's been 3 weeks and the problem has not resolved. I've talked with support via phone and chat in that timeframe with no resolution.

• jmholc
    jmholc Member
    Options

A support agent was able to help me finally get this working.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Thank you for following up and providing an update! Glad to hear a support agent was able to help resolve this for you.

Please feel free to share the solution that worked for you in this thread as it may help other users experiencing the same issue.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Richard Esser
    Options

jmhol, How did yo fix the download problem with Wings Credit Union? I have the same problem.

This discussion has been closed.