Wanted! Ability to change BANK LOGO on Quicken Classic startup splash screen!

Options
RSM2000
RSM2000 Member ✭✭✭

For some reason, when I start up latest version of Quicken Classic for Windows, I see the Wells Fargo Logo. Yes, I have a single account with that bank, but I would rather see the logo of one of my other 'principal' banks, e.g. Bank of America, or Navy Federal Credit Union, or whatever… in other words, it would be so great if the user could alter the bank logo that shows up on the Quicken Classic splash screen instead of Quicken 'randomly' choosing from all the different banks the user has active. From a programming perspective, this seems fairly easy, yes? I'm hoping! Thank you Quicken Classic

Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here are some instructions on how to replace the Wells Fargo splash screen (logo) with a regular Quicken banner:

• Stu
    Stu Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Where did you find the Classic/Premier splash.png file? I'm also annoyed by the Wells Fargo banner. Haven't done business with them for over a year.

• Stu
    Stu Member ✭✭✭
    Options

No worries - I found it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken as "intropremier.png"; converted it to .bmp file and saved it in C:\ProgramData\Quicken\03000. Renamed the Wells Fargo SPLASH to SPLASH1 and renamed the intropremier file to SPLASH.

Seems to work. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.