Logo issue with 7.3.2 Quicken Mac

Options
Garfish
Garfish Member ✭✭

My .quicken file that has multiple accounts still shows the old logo and when I copy the file to another drive the logo disappears and it shows a folder instead of the logo. It still works though. My other .quicken files with single accounts show and transfer the new logo.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Have you restarted your Mac? Then double-click the Quicken file with the old logo. Does the logo update now?

Is the other drive you copied the file to on the same Mac, or is it on another computer? (Before moving a Quicken Mac data file to other drives or computers, it's good practice to do File > Compress in the Finder to create a .zip file. Move the .zip file to the new drive or computer, then double-click the .zip file to turn it back into a .quicken data file.)

You can replace the image on any Mac file if it's just a cosmetic issue. Find a file with the image you want. in the Finder, do File > Get Info. I n the upper left corner of the Get Info window, click on the image to highlight it; then press Command-C to copy it. Now find the file with the wrong image, click on it, do Get Info, click on the image in the upper left, and do Command-V to paste the desired image. (You should do this judiciously, since it can get confusing if you make a folder or PDF file have a Quicken icon.)

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.