citizens bank requiring a verification code to download/update

Options
2»

Answers

• Lynn Dracup
    Lynn Dracup Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm not getting an error code, just this … any idea when this will be fixed? I have someone on my ****$ about the account not being updated & me having to enter everything manually … again … been having this problem for days & days … extremely frustrating!

• CalW
    CalW Member
    Options

Hi - I'm having the same issue with the following error:

We were unable to connect to Citizens Bank-Not Your TypicalBank. Please try again later. If this issue persists, contact Quicken Care and report this error code and institution name. (FDP-101)

• nickciancio
    Options

at 10:07 MDT I was able to re-establish and re-enable online banking to my Citizens checking account. I was also able to download transactions via web connect

• cdotger
    cdotger Member ✭✭
    Options

While I see no update on the official thread from Anja, I was able to connect to Citizens this AM with no MFA check needed.

• MagicPinball
    MagicPinball Member ✭✭
    Options

After update this morning, all works fine. I had to re-add my checking account, but it linked to the existing account. All is OK.

• ciocona
    ciocona Member
    Options

I am getting this message this morning. I will try after 2:30 PM.

• dflynnie
    dflynnie Member ✭✭
    Options

NO MORE ERROR CODE cc-601 Citizens Bank!! (10:15 AM 10/17/2023) I just downloaded the latest Mondo Patch R52.33 and downloaded transactions from Citizens Bank using One Step Update and everything downloaded perfectly like it is supposed to!! Hope you all have the same result!

Dennis

• mcadenillas
    mcadenillas Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried again this evening but now getting error code cc-502 (12:30 AM 10/18/2023). Quicken says the bank's website is temporarily unavailable. I'll try again in a few hours.

• Jaymack
    Jaymack Member
    Options

For me it was fixed on Oct 17. When I went into account details and hit Reset Account it could not find the current account Citizens Quest Checking -1234 but did find Citizens Quest Checking XX1234 and downloaded the last 4 months of data.

• Lynn Dracup
    Lynn Dracup Member ✭✭
    Options

mine appears to be working again as of last night, too - im about to go in again to work, so we'll see …

• mcadenillas
    mcadenillas Member ✭✭
    Options

Tried again this evening. I had to deactivate and reactivate my Citizen Bank accounts. Seems to be working now though it didn't download any new transactions. I manually downloaded the latest transactions a few days prior, so I'll have to wait and see if new transactions are downloaded going forward.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Folks I had the same issue and created a ticket a few days ago. Finally this morning, I got clean download from Citizens after entering my user id and password!

Thank you Quicken Technical team!!

M.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Another suggestion to the Quicken Tech Team is to allow Citizens to download with the EWC protocol which I have with another bank and it seamless reconciles the account with the = symbol.

• mcadenillas
    mcadenillas Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm getting downloaded transactions now, so looks OK finally. Note for all, when I chatted with Quicken support at the start of this, they told me it was an issue with Citizens Bank and that I should contact Citizens Bank. Quicken support wasn't even aware of this community page. When I contacted Citizens Bank, the bank's tech support said they no longer support Quicken. Support was lacking for me somewhat from both ends.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

I agree with mcadenillas. When I called Tech Support at CITIZENS they told ne that they had disco

ntiued maintenance with Quicken…. Quicken should work out a support plan with CITIZENS Bank, I'm sure there are tens of thousand users of Quicken with them.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Sorry, yesterday it worked. Today it's not downloading 😕

See new error message:

blob:https://community.quicken.com/6a844556-0d52-441c-b0cc-d3a7cdcb9cb0 There was an error displaying this embed.

• MG99
    MG99 Member ✭✭
    Options

yep - cc-501 error is back after a few days of everything working fine….ugh!

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

New error code at Citizens: FDP-123

• cawatson22
    cawatson22 Member ✭✭
    Options

Citizens Bank appears to be off-line for internal maintenance this AM (10/21/2023).

• Safradan
    Safradan Member ✭✭
    Options

I can get back on line with. my browser but am unable to get access through quicken

• Safradan
    Safradan Member ✭✭
    Options

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-123

Details:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
    Invalid dollar amount. Account Balance Blank

• Twelvetone
    Options

I'm having the same FDP-123 error with Citizens Bank. These issues under one code or another have been going on now for weeks; this really needs to be addressed. Quicken is pretty much useless to me (and, I suspect, thousands of others) without reliable, accurate auto-update.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Agree with Twelvetone, we need this resolved. I also get error code for Citizens Bank. (FDP-123). Im able to export some accounts by using "Quicken using Web Connect" but its manual download and reconciliation is painful and sometimes need to spend a lot of time figuring out reconciliation errors.

• acwheeler33
    Options

This is what I get:

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-123

Details:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
    Invalid dollar amount. Account Balance Blank

• karenjoycehughes
    Options

Yes this is the error I received too

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Quicken Support,

Just FYI, I was able to download starting on Friday through Sunday (except for HELOC) . Today Today 10/30, Quicken is not downloading anymore. HELOC downloads are not correct as they make the account as 0 balance with an automatic adjustment. This needs to be fixed as I cannot manually update the HELOC unless I do it manually.

Thanks,

M.

• karenjoycehughes
    Options

I was able to finally fix my downloads this morning but it was a challenge with multiple steps. First I disconnected my 3 accounts (checking, savings and equity LOC). Then I set up the connection again but download was showing the accounts as NEW in Quicken and when I clicked the options the "link to existing account" was greyed out as a selection. I noticed that Citizens had different names for the accounts than I did so I renamed my accounts in Quicken to match Citizens. Next time when I did the download it still showed the accounts as NEW with link to existing account greyed out BUT my new names were in the list below the greyed out option. I linked them and it finally updated to the correct accounts and I did not lose any of my prior data.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

Downloaded all of my Citizens accounts (5) today including my HELOC. However, Heloc was shown with a wrong adjustment. Therefore, HELOC still needs some work.

This discussion has been closed.