Investment Income report pulls in data from accounts NOT selected and outside date range

Options
fciani
fciani Member ✭✭✭

I have a brokerage account set-up as a business account. When I pull the Investment Income report it pulls data from other investment accounts even though I have selected only one account. It also pulls data from outside the date range.

The Interest Income category is the one that jumped out, but I need to verify other categories.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Q product and what BUILD of that product are you running? Build info is at HELP, About Quicken.

In setting up this report, did you select BOTH the Account and the Income Categories? OR, did you use the "canned" Investment Income report and select only the single account? If you didn't use this route, please try it and see if the results vary.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• fciani
    fciani Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm using R52.28 Home & Business. I simply used the canned report. My only selection was to limit the report to a single brokerage account. If I did a single month, the data looks OK, but when I expanded the range to include the entire year, the report pulled in data from prior years and outside the selected account.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How did you expand the choices to the entire year? Because when I use the "Date Range" dropdown, I don't see what you're describing?

SO, have you tried backing up your Q data file and then Validating it? SuperValidating?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.