Can I see Bills & Income together? (Q Mac)

Options

I am using Quicken Classic Deluxe Version 7.3.2 on macOS 13.5.2. I recently switched from Windows. In the past, I was able to show both Bills and Income together in the Bills & Income window. It now seems that I must select either Bills or Income and cannot see them together. Can I fix this?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

On the Bills & Income screen, as you've seen, the tabs for Bills and Income are separate. However, on the Home > Dashboard, the Bills & Income card shows bills and income mixed together, so perhaps that will better meet your need. You can't take actions from the Dashboard card, but clicking on any transaction will pop open the account register in a new window, where you can mark and item paid or deposited, or alter the date or amount.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Austin@
    Austin@ Mac Beta Beta
    Options

You can also look at the "Projected Balances" tab in the Bills & Income section. That will show them together as well.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Thanks for mentioning that, @Austin@. I don't use the Projected Balances screen often because I find the graph doesn't help me unless I have almost all my income and expenses scheduled into the future, which I don't. But I agree that if you ignore the graph (or even close it), then the bottom portion of that screen simply lists the upcoming scheduled transactions for whatever time period you select.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Tom Hackett
    Tom Hackett Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks to you both. I don't particularly like either solution, but now I know they're available.

This discussion has been closed.