error code cc-501 Citizens Bank 10/21/2023

Options
dflynnie
dflynnie Member ✭✭

Receiving error code cc-501 today trying to download transactions using One Step Update. Do we know when this will be fixed?

Dennis

Best Answer

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10544378)

Quicken Kristina

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @dflynnie,

To assist with this issue, I recommend following the steps from this article on error CC-501:

To resolve this issue

If you receive one of these errors, please wait 24 hours and then try again. If the issue still persists after this time period, please contact Quicken Support. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

Quicken Kristina

• UBMe
    UBMe Member
    Options

Having same issue since 10/21… earlier in week Citizens was not working due to previously reported cc-601 issue, then connection started working mid-week for a couple of days… not getting cc-501 issue… so frustrating as a user

• pamlucashome
    pamlucashome Member ✭✭
    Options

I am experiencing the same issue.

• Quicken Kristina
    Options

Hello @UBMe and @pamlucashome,

To clarify, are you getting a CC-601 error, or a CC-501 error? If you are getting a CC-601, then please be aware that it is a known issue which has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

If you are getting a CC-501 error, then I recommend following the guidance from earlier in this discussion:

Thank you.

Quicken Kristina

• racerxer
    racerxer Member
    Options

I am getting a CC-501 error now as well, started yesterday 10/21, still happening today 10/22. This is getting beyond frustrating.

• pamlucashome
    pamlucashome Member ✭✭
    Options

I am getting a CC-501 error now. It started 10/21 and has continued through today.

• MG99
    MG99 Member ✭✭
    Options

same - error cc-501. any advise on correcting??

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everybody please understand that this issue needs to be reported to Quicken Support on the phone during posted hours of operation.

Support needs to obtain your download log files to be able to dig a little deeper to resolve this issue for you.
    To do so for each of you, Support may need to update your user profile on the Quicken server. If that's not possible, the problem may need to be escalated for further research.

• Quicken Kristina
    Quicken Kristina Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

Thank you!

(Ticket# 10544378)

Quicken Kristina

• sjsemen
    sjsemen Member
    Options

I have been receiving a CC-501 error for the past few days also. All other banks and brokerages work fine.

• jbh1162
    jbh1162 Member ✭✭
    Options

I called support last night. I've had the problem since last week. They told me they know of the issue and to check back in a week if it hasn't been fixed yet. WTF

• dflynnie
    dflynnie Member ✭✭
    Options

Still receiving error code cc-501 as of 3:24 pm 10/25/2023-Still NOT downloading transactions using One Step Update….Its been almost a week now with this error cc-501 problem. Any ideas on when this will be fixed?

• Phufe
    Phufe Member
    Options

Citizens has been experiencing issues. These intermittent issues across all platforms have been occurring for several months whether it be their app or their website. You can call it growing pains and that is all I can say based on how I receive my information.

• jbh1162
    jbh1162 Member ✭✭
    Options

The CC-501 issue is not a Citizens Bank issue.

• Phufe
    Phufe Member
    Options

I am now able to connect to my Citizens account.

• Phufe
    Phufe Member
    Options

But… I have a HELOC and when the transactions downloaded, the loan is showing PAID OFF. That is messed up.

• dflynnie
    dflynnie Member ✭✭
    Options

I am also able to re-connect to Citizens Bank using One Step Update. The cc-501 and cc-800 error codes are gone for now.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

I have the same issue as Phufe (above), I was able to download all accounts from Citizens but my HELOC account had a "Balance Adjustment" paying off the debt and have a 0 balance…

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options
    blob:https://community.quicken.com/aa3a8893-82dd-4b1c-ae0a-9ce9ad11d936 There was an error displaying this embed.

I deleted the adjustment because it's wrong and this is the message displayed.

• mcachosilver
    mcachosilver Member ✭✭
    Options

There may be an issue in this loan. Quicken has calculated that the loan should be paid off but there continues to be a loan balance.

Please check loan terms and make sure the date of the adjustment transaction is just before any payments tracked in Quicken.

• Linda kOMKO
    Linda kOMKO Member ✭✭
    Options

10/27/2023 can download my existing Citizens Bank - Farmington, NM acccounts but get a CC-501 error when I try to set up a new account. Please help.

This discussion has been closed.