Has anyone had trouble with invoicing a quantity with a two-place decimal point?

Options

I use invoicing for my trucking business. I invoice based on bushels of grain transported, of which the quantity is taken out two places. If I try to type in a quantity of 1234.56 it won't take the 6, it truncates it to 1234.5. This might seem okay, but it is not a very professional way to invoice a client. I've reported this to Intuit- back in February, 2023. They told me to log the issue so that it could be fixed - which I did, but it's the end of October, 2023 and it still has not been fixed. I'm at a loss, because I really wanted a simple single entry accounting program and for the most part, Quicken fits this need. But if it doesn't get fixed, I will be forced to cancel my subscription and find something else! I really can't believe I'm the only person who uses Quicken that has come across this glitch. If you've had this issue, please report it if you haven't.

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This has been reported and suggested for improvement several years ago already, with no response from the programmers so far.

Please read

for details.
    If you would like to see this change request implemented in a hopefully not too distant future version of Quicken please don't forget to vote on it. Locate the big yellow box near the top of the discussion (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count.

Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    The little triangle changes from black to grey when you have registered your vote.
    Adding extra comments helps, but does not automatically increment the vote count.

Every vote counts!

This discussion has been closed.