How can I look at my uncleared transactions only?

Options
Timothy Gannon
Timothy Gannon Member ✭✭

I opened Quicken 2 days ago and my data was wrong. @Two years of data was missing. Telephone help did not help. I got a backup to give back all but 11 transactions. Then I noticed all the transactions shown were cleared ones and I know that I has some uncleared ones from the last reconciliation. If I can look at my uncleared transactions maybe all my data will appear. How can I do this?

Best Answers

• jmbuyske
    jmbuyske Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Left click on column title 'Clr'. That should sort transactions on 'Clr' status and if there are any uncleared items, they should be all together.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can also set the filter at the top of the register to only show "c" transactions.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• jmbuyske
    jmbuyske Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Left click on column title 'Clr'. That should sort transactions on 'Clr' status and if there are any uncleared items, they should be all together.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You can also set the filter at the top of the register to only show "c" transactions.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Timothy Gannon
    Options

Now i see that I have no uncleared entries. Any suggestions about how I can get my backup to work correctly? The most recent backup from harddrive has no uncleared entries. I still don't know why the data file on closing quicken was corrupted.

This discussion has been closed.