when loading a QFX file I recd the following error Quicken unable to complete request [OL-221-A]

Options
pebble
pebble Member ✭✭

when loading a QFX file I recd the following error Quicken unable to complete request [OL-221-A]

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for following up!

This is a known issue with Chase that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Options

Hello @pebble,

First, could you please provide the name of the financial institution you downloaded the QFX file from?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• pebble
    pebble Member ✭✭
    Options

chase southwest visa

I have loaded this file a hundred times, and just loaded a QFX file from Bank Of America.

I just re installed Quicken

thanks

• Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you for following up!

This is a known issue with Chase that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need to contact Chase and complain since they are producing a .QFX file which does not have all the needed information in it for a successful download.

They are also supplying a 0 in the FITID field which is supposed to be a unique identifier for each transaction which would imply that they are all duplicates of each other.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.