Filter threads to show only those with new posts?

Options
Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I generally use the Discussions page as my starting point. I see mostly threads with nothing new (to me) in them. I have to scroll for the little "1 new" or "2 new" boxes.

Is there a way to filter the Discussions list to show only threads with new-to-me posts?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I use Chrome on Windows and Android. I use the Following option on the Discussions page, so I only see discussions in categories that I have bookmarked.

The threads with unread comments have bold titles and that makes them pretty easy to find, but it would be nice if there were a way to only see the discussions with unread comments.

QWin Premier subscription
  • MHSwizzleStick
    MHSwizzleStick Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I start with the Discussions tab and scroll through all the posts with bold titles. When I reach the end of those, I click the Categories tab, click the three dots next to each category that has a bold title and select Mark Read. Returning to the Discussions tab, there are no posts with bold titles. When I come back later, only posts with new comments have bold titles.

This discussion has been closed.