Bills and Income Graph Scaling (Q Mac)

Options
Riverbend
Riverbend Member ✭✭

how can I increase the visibility of the X & Y scaling on this graph? The setting icon on lower RHS is grey (not active). I am running on a Mac

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I assume you are referring to the Projected Balances Cash Flow graph under Bills & Income. If so, you have very limited options to edit:

You can make the entire Quicken larger if that helps (by dragging window corner). As far as X axis-you are really limited to choosing to show All instances or a smaller time interval via the drop downs at the top to change scale

You can't change the Y axis scaling, You can, however, reduce (or increase) the size of the graph by dragging the slider at the bottom of it to slide the graph up and down. It will redraw to the new size.

• Riverbend
    Riverbend Member ✭✭
    Options

What I am looking to do is enlarge and/or brighten the numerals on both axis so they are easily seen. Right now, they are very small and not bright at all. I am not concerned with hanging the scale of the graph, just the labelling of it.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Riverbend I'd encourage you to take a few seconds to visit this Idea thread (enhancement request) asking Quicken to make the scaling more flexible, and to add your vote:

This idea needs just one more vote for the moderators to be able to forward it to the development team for consideration!

Click the View Post link above, then click the little triangle under the vote counter in the yellow box.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.