Citi Credit Card Update Issue

Options
mark.w6mcs
mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭

I am late to the game here, but I have been having issues with credit
card updates from Citi since mid October. After doing a One Step
update/All Accounts or even just going in and doing a update in the
account, it shows that the connection was successful and X amount of
transactions were downloaded but nothing is showing up to review.

I use my Citi Costco Visa A LOT so having to manually enter is going to be a problem for me. Hopefully it is being worked on or has been fixed, but I am not seeing it.

BTW it is connecting via Express Web Connect. I use Quicken Classic Deluxe for Windows

I noticed that there are several discussions on this but it appears each thread has been closed, so I don't know if this problem has been solved. Sorry if I am repeating something

Thanks - Mark Stanford

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Citibank/Express Web Connect has never been reliable. At times it is working, and others not.

So, the best thing one can do with the Citi Costco Visa credit card is to take advantage of the fact that it can be set up with "Citi Cards" and Direct Connect. I will warn you though that there is a bug where if you try to use it setup as Direct Connect and try to use Online Bill presentment (Quicken Bill Manager) it will crash Quicken. So, it is one or the other.

Here is a thread with information on setting it up to use Direct Connect, hopefully you will be able to get it setup.

I have been using this for years without any problems.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • mark.w6mcs
    mark.w6mcs Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the help.

I remember that I had to do the "Citi Cards" Direct Connect deal, but can't remember why or how I ended up with Express Web Connect. I have been using Quicken for Windows since 1992 so I am not a newby at this. Maybe technology challenged!

I did get things to connect back up doing the Reset Account deal, but have a feeling that it may not last. I may have to give your solution a go.

Thanks again for the help.

Mark

This discussion has been closed.