Red arrow for transfer accounts

Jonathan Perkins
Jonathan Perkins Member ✭✭✭

I'm having issues with several accounts where a red arrow shows next to a transfer account's name, and if I click that arrow, an error message pops up saying "This transaction has one or more invalid transfers."

However the account name exists and is correct, as you can see in these screen shots.

If I click there arrow in the transfer dialog box and scroll down to the account name and select it, when I return to the transaction the transfer field is blank.

The only way I can get this to work is to select different transfer account, save the transaction, go back, and fix it. Then it stays.

Tagged:

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs Quicken Mac Subscription SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

Were these transactions with the transfer account errors created from a scheduled transaction? I think there have been several reports of scheduled transactions with transfers which turn into transfer errors when posted.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jonathan Perkins
    Jonathan Perkins Member ✭✭✭

No, but I think they were instances where the transactions were entered manually, then matched later by a download. My recollection is that they were fine when entered, but the linking problem happens when the download and match occurs.

This discussion has been closed.