Wells Fargo bank connection issue

Options
bear54
bear54 Unconfirmed, Member

I'm connected to Wells Fargo through Quicken, and have been for years. No issues. Lately, though, I get an update error message. I walk through the menu of options (possible password issues etc) and I've even changed the password at the bank level, but I continue to get the error message. However, when I check the bank accounts, each has downloaded just fine. So the error message….seems to be in error, but I can't make it go away. As noted above, functionality doesn't seem to be affected and changing passwords either in Quicken or at the bank level doesn't seem to matter, either. It's mostly an annoyance but the program shouldn't be doing this. Suggestions?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Without knowing the EXACT error you are receiving, specific advice is not possible.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• bear54
    bear54 Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

"An error has occurred." Followed by a screen that says "Connectivity problems." I am then asked if I have recently closed this account (no), have you changed teh account name (no), Have you seen this problem before over the last several days (yes), and I've given two options, reset the account or no, and I've gone down the decision tree in both cases and the problem persists.

And as I observed, notwithstanding the error messages, the accounts update. It's all very weird.

This discussion has been closed.