One Step Update not linking to existing account

Options
Pat Hickey
Pat Hickey Member ✭✭

I have several Schwab accounts linked to One Step Update. No problems until earlier this month, when one single account showed an update error. Quicken asked for me to reconnect to Schwab, which worked, until the Linking accounts screen (attached) failed to display the existing account (BARLT Schwab Cash) in Quicken. I then deactivated the account, reconnected to Schwab again, but same problem of Quicken not populating the single existing account. Appreciate any guidance on how to fix. Note, all other Schwab accounts connected and downloading transactions normally.

Tagged:

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've seen this before where the "nickname" is correct but the "nickname" isn't in the drop down list.

Make a backup, reconnect the account again and see if "Add" doesn't actually result in a proper link to the proper Account.

• Pat Hickey
    Pat Hickey Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks. I backed up, exited, and re-started Quicken. Tried to reconnect the account (BARLT Schwab Cash) via One Step update. Same result. The "nickname" of BMO1 checking that it does populate is not correct, and the choices of "link to existing" still do not reflect BARLT Schwab Cash as an option.

This discussion has been closed.