Order number

Options

Hi,

i am looking for my order # for quicken purchase. it was not included on any of my emails

Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @ginzbl01,

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• elquillian1
    Options

Can you send me my order number as well? It should be illegal you dont provide that information when there is a purchase. Its not in any email. You need that information when you are asking for a refund making it impossible to immediately request a refund. I have to make a comment on the community page? That makes no sense. Just send me my order number so I can request a refund. This is ridiculous.

• elquillian1
    Options

Can you send me my order number as well? It should be illegal you dont provide that information when there is a purchase. Its not in any email. You need that information when you are asking for a refund making it impossible to immediately request a refund. I have to make a comment on the community page? That makes no sense. Just send me my order number so I can request a refund. This is ridiculous.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @elquillian1,

Your order number can be found in your order confirmation email. There were 2 orders found under your account so I went ahead and re-sent both of those confirmation emails to you. However, in case you do not receive these emails, I have also sent you a direct message to provide the order numbers.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.