Order number and refund issues

Options

I need my order number.

It should be illegal you dont provide order information when there is a purchase. Its not in any email. You need that information when you are asking for a refund making it impossible to immediately request a refund. I have to make a comment on the community page? That makes no sense. Just send me my order number so I can request a refund. This is ridiculous.

Tagged:

Comments

• elquillian1
    Options

I need my order number.

It should be illegal you dont provide order information when there is a purchase. Its not in any email. You need that information when you are asking for a refund making it impossible to immediately request a refund. I have to make a comment on the community page? That makes no sense. Just send me my order number so I can request a refund. This is ridiculous.

• elquillian1
    Options

I need my order number.

• elquillian1
    Options

I need my order number.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@elquillian1 Did you contact Quicken Support? They should be able to help you. This site is a community forum; it's mostly user helping fellow users.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • K Kaminsky
    Options

How can I contact Quicken Support? I'm in the same boat.

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only official way to Contact Support

How to Contact Quicken Support 

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.