Quicken one step update slow

Options

[Removed - Rant/Language]

Two hours into trying to get an update after another Quicken workaround.

Work on it on Thursday, I am contacting others on Monday. Tim V. told me to go directly to him with issues, going to give 48 hours for the team to respond.

[Edited - Violation of Community Guidelines]

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

I'm sorry, but I'm not able to figure out what you're writing about, other than that you're might unhappy with Quicken. In that this is a user forum website, and isn't read by Quicken executives or programmers, I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with your post. If you're seeking any help from fellow users, you'll have to provide a lot more information. If you're just looking to vent your frustration, okay. 😀

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • rkaylor
    rkaylor Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

OK another 15 minutes in to an update with just a single financial institution. No response back. What is going on with your Web Service Calls?

There is obviously a code issue or a parameter issue.

This error should not be found by a customer with the institution being one of the top 3 in the U.S.

[Removed - Rant]

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Your profile says you're using Quicken Windows but you're posting in a Quicken Mac forum. Which one are you having a problem with? Depending on the exact problem it might make a difference.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• rkaylor
    rkaylor Member
    Options

OK to close - from the header it looks like Windows was chosen. Fine to ignore

HOME› QUICKEN CLASSIC FOR WINDOWS› DOWNLOAD, ADD/UPDATE ACCOUNTS (WINDOWS)

This discussion has been closed.