When does a scheduled Quicken Bank Bill Pay show on my Wells Fargo online account?

Options

I am a new user of the current version of Quicken for Mac. I had no problems connecting to my Bank with Direct Connect.

Before using Quicken, I scheduled bill pay on the Wells Fargo website. All planned transactions are shown in the Bill Pay section of the website. I have scheduled a few new transactions in Quicken, but they are not shown on the website. When will they appear? One of the transactions in Quicken was a pay-immediately. It shows that it has been sent, but there is no record on the website. It makes me a little nervous as to whether these will actually be paid. 🤔

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I first scheduled my first Bank Bill Pays with WF and with PNC Bank. The short answer to your question is that you will not see the DC Bank Bill Pays in your online WF account until the payment posts. I'm not sure how it works with QMac but in QWin the scheduled payment is linked to the bank and you can get the status of the payment in the account register.

That is all so different from previous banks (Compass & BBVA) where the scheduled payments would show up in my online account immediately after they were uploaded from Quicken. But I am much more comfortable with WF and PNC now because in over 2 years there has never been a miss on scheduled Bill Pays….they have always happened as they were scheduled and confirmed in Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

I know how you feel. I felt the same way when I first scheduled my first Bank Bill Pays with WF and with PNC Bank. The short answer to your question is that you will not see the DC Bank Bill Pays in your online WF account until the payment posts. I'm not sure how it works with QMac but in QWin the scheduled payment is linked to the bank and you can get the status of the payment in the account register.

That is all so different from previous banks (Compass & BBVA) where the scheduled payments would show up in my online account immediately after they were uploaded from Quicken. But I am much more comfortable with WF and PNC now because in over 2 years there has never been a miss on scheduled Bill Pays….they have always happened as they were scheduled and confirmed in Quicken.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Airbusky
    Airbusky Member
    Options

Thanks, Boatmaniac… That makes me feel better about it.😊

This discussion has been closed.