Quicken won't connect to American Express

Options

When Quicken updated to R53.26 in early November, my connection to American Express was deactivated ( I didn't even realize it at first). I've tried many times to Set up connection and/or to Add Account. Each time I try I connect to Amex, they authorize it, but then when Quicken tries to connect I get a message that the connection failed, try again.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @srohome,

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments. Please remember to redact any personal information as needed.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• srohome
    srohome Member
    Options

Error Message.

• srohome
    srohome Member
    Options

The above error message I am receiving the past two days, for the weeks before that I was receiving the message below.

• srohome
    srohome Member
    Options

Resolved.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @srohome,

I am happy to hear that the issue is resolved!

Do you mind sharing the troubleshooting steps (if any) taken to resolve this? This is so that other users may find this thread for assistance.

Thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• oesmith3
    oesmith3 Member
    Options

I am having the same issue.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @oesmith3,

Due to the nature of this error message, I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly as an escalation may be in order.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.