Red icon beside "More Accounts"

Options
wmiller
wmiller Member ✭✭

I'm seeing a red icon beside More Accounts in the accounts bar. I'm trying to figure out if it has been there for a while and I'm just noticing it or is it something new. And what does it mean?

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is just a guess…

I don't have that icon next to my "More Accounts." When I click through that More Accounts link I get a long list of Account (using Quicken since the days of DOS) and while a lot of those Accounts are "Closed" with that icon next to them, many of them don't have that icon. I've simply Hidden them but haven't gone through the "formal" Quicken Close process.

So my guess is that all the Accounts in the list that show up when you click through have to have that icon next to their name before the icon will show up next to "More Accounts."

Do all the Accounts in that list have the icon? I can't tell you if that icon has always been there or not.🤣

• wmiller
    wmiller Member ✭✭
    Options

@Tom - I think your guess is correct! The other sections with "More Accounts" have accounts but, not all are closed. On that section, all of them are closed. Like you, I have many years with Quicken, and lots of old accounts.

This discussion has been closed.