Investment Download Messed Up after 12/23 Release!

Options

I just installed the December 2023 release yesterday and now 90% of my investments (mostly Fidelity) are messed up. And I reconciled at 11/30/23 and everything was fine but it went back in time and those accounts no longer agree to their statements. I'm a CPA (in my spare time) so I usually just fix this crap myself by correcting the entries manually and then hope for the best from Quicken but I can't even figure this one out and don't want to spend hours fixing things especially when they will probably get messed up again when I download. Quicken people what have you done??!!!

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

@Nancy Burrows The "Quicken people" aren't reading posts here. If you want feedback, or if you want to get a problem documented for the developers, you should call Quicken Support. This is a community site with fellow users (like me) and a handful of Quicken moderators who maintain the site and answer some questions.

Have you tried goin to the backup Quicken automatically generated prior to installing the update, or one from a day or two earlier. Sometimes inexplicable things happen, and going to the backup sets things back the way they should be even as you move forward. But if the same problem recurs, then Quicken Support is your best option.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.