Recurring Transfers Disappeared

Options
stevebarr32
stevebarr32 Member ✭✭

I have been using Quicken for many years. I use it as a budget and expenses tracking tool and also for cash flow planning.

I have a recurring bill reminder set up which makes a weekly transfer from my checking account and it posts to the category which is my credit card account. In the register, it shows as a payment from my checking account and a payment from my credit card account. Again, this is done just for cash flow projections in my checking account.

I have the bill reminders automatically posting in the register 365 days in advance.

Many of my future bills have disappeared from my register in both accounts. This is very frustrating and I don't know why this happening.

I changed it to a recurring payment instead of a recurring transfer so maybe this will solve the issue.

I appreciate any assistance that you can provide.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Click on the little clock icon in the upper right hand corner to see if "Show reminders for:" has been changed.

• stevebarr32
    stevebarr32 Member ✭✭
    Options

Which screen is this icon located?

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sorry, should have been clearer. All Spending Accounts in Quicken have that icon right next to the Account's "gearwheel" icon.

This discussion has been closed.