Chase account failed to update new transactions - no errors

Options

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Incorrect URL with Kohl's Instance

Comments

• phonedoc1
    phonedoc1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

As if this whole Kohls thing wasn't enough - today my Chase account failed to update even though there were no errors shown. I updated again and it showed no errors but failed to add new transactions. I then did a "reset" which has worked in the past. Today, it made me reauthorize the Chase account by logging into a Chase session that Quicken initiated. The Chase side said the add was successful and I would be redirected back into Quicken. The redirect did not happen and the account is now disconnected in Quicken with no way to get it back after several attempts and getting the dreaded "Sorry, We encountered an error. (It's not your fault.)". Quicken - you are quickly gaining unfavored nation status with me. Please step up to these issues and correct them!

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

This is a Kohl's thread. If you are having an issue with Chase, please start a new thread regarding that so this thread doesn't get sidetracked. Thanks.

EDIT - had admin split into this new topic

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• phonedoc1
    phonedoc1 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I understand but it is the exact same issue that manifested itself in the exact same way. I have posted it under a Chase thread but I thought it would help to enlighten other folks on here as well.

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Coincidence is not the same as causality. The Kohl's issue cause is clearly understood and admitted to by both Quicken and, more importantly, by Kohl's as being caused by Kohl's server/software changes. The Chase issue and cause is an entirely different matter.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

requested this be split into new Topic - done

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Janks
    Janks Member ✭✭
    Options

I am having the same issue. I have two chase logins for two different accounts. It used to work perfectly.

Then I noticed that the minor account wasn't getting updated. When I fixed that one, the major one stopped updating.

I deactivated the minor one so that I could connect with the primary account and I couldn't get it to work.

I called support and he had me sign out of my quicken account and re-authenticate. That brought in 6 missing transactions from another account from 2022. I tried again and my primary Chase worked. Then I saw the Chase outage posting as the update failed the next day. The "outage" is resolved and I still cant connect with Chase.

This discussion has been closed.