Cannot get Itemized Categories Report to show dollar for each transaction. Help?

Options
gayburke
gayburke Member
edited January 14 in Reports (Windows)

This report no longer shows the dollar amount for each transaction when I expand to look at the transactions in the category. I already tried the Reset button as mentioned in a now-closed thread from September and that does not work. I am on the Windows Subscription version that is on the latest update.

Tagged:

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you saying that when you click the plus (+) sign next to a Category you get the full display:

but there's no dollar amounts shown under "Amount", or is the "Amount" column not there at all?

If the latter then my guess (here's where a picture of what you're seeing would be helpful) would be that the column is there but off the screen. Have you tried either grabbing one or more of the vertical column title dividers and dragging them to the left to narrow the columns, or deleting some of the columns between "Date" and "Amount?"

• gayburke
    gayburke Member
    Options

Thank you @Tom Young. I cannot believe I missed it—the Amount column had collapsed for some reason. All good now thanks to you!

This discussion has been closed.