Cannot get a valid business report for Personal and Business for Mac

Options
jcweb35
jcweb35 Member ✭✭
edited January 14 in Reports (Mac)

The Business and Schedule C Reports in the new released Personal and Business for Mac return no information for any expense or income directly related to my business.

I have migrated the categories, changed other categories to business, and added Schedule C items.

I set the defaults on the report to select all records in any business, category, account, or tag and get nothing but a blank screen.

I know this is set up correct unless I'm obviously missing something. Others with the same problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

Take a minute to look at a couple of your business-related transactions. Did you assign them to a business? If not, they won't show up in the report; changing the category is not enough.

To see this, edit one or two transactions to include the selected business. Does the income or expense now show up in the Schedule C report. Assuming it doe, you now have to add the Business to all your business-related transactions. Fortunately, you can select a bunch of transactions at once and go to Transactions > Edit Transaction, where you can select a Business and have it applied to all those transactions at once.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.