Is anyone else having problems with viewing reports?

Options
tkuchinski
tkuchinski Member
edited January 16 in Reports (Windows)

This morning a new program update was downloaded. Now, my saved reports are all trash and report customization is not working to allow me to recreate them.

Comments

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

If you go to Preferences, there is a group at the very bottom called "early access". From there you can try turning off report changes to see if that fixes your issue. If that is problem be sure to report it as a problem.

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

I would first try doing what @Bob_L suggested. If that does not resolve the issue for you:

Sometimes (not very often), a version update will corrupt some or all saved reports. Affected saved reports cannot be fixed and changes made to them (which often cannot be changed) will not save.

If this is what happened with your saved reports, the only thing you can do is to pull up the default reports, customize them as you like and then save them to My Saved Reports. You can save them over the existing corrupted reports that are already listed there or give them a new custom name.

FYI: Existing corrupted saved reports that you did not overwrite with new saved reports should probably be deleted from My Saved Reports so you don't accidentally pull them up again in the future.

If you cannot customize and save default reports, then there might have been a problem with the new version installation process. Sometime simply closing and then opening Quicken or rebooting your computer will fix the issue. Other times might require uninstalling Quicken and then downloading and installing a fresh copy of Quicken from https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-download-quicken-quickencom-after-i-buy-it.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.