Unable to add Chase bank accounts

Options

When I try to add new Chase accounts, I am prompted to sign in to the Chase web page to authorize the new accounts. I do this, the accounts are successfully authorized by Chase, and then control returned to Quicken. Quicken then reports that the sign in failed and the accounts aren't added. I have tried this multiple times, but can't get past this error.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

If you NOT using Microsoft edge for your default web browser try setting it as your default web browser and try the authorization again. You can switch back after that.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • nekopapa55
    nekopapa55 Member ✭✭
    Options

That worked! Thank you!

• Chet-NYC62
    Chet-NYC62 Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I have a similar problem.

I have two Chase cards. The Amazon card downloads without any issues. The United Airlines card was set up and also connected without any issued until sometime in the past month or so. Trying to re-establish the online download for that card just gets me an error when I try to sign into Chase during the process in Quicken. When I look at the Chase website, it says I'm sharing data to Quicken for both cards.

Now, I'm running Quicken for Windows on a Mac through Parallels, not sure that is the problem. Within that virtual machine, Microsoft Edge is the default browser… but I don't even get that far. This all I get. If anyone has any clue as to why the connection broke and why I can't get it re-established, that would be great.

PS- I also have the Mac version of Quicken, but truly don't like the way it looks and it doesn't have all the features of the Windows one. (Why did someone try to re-invent the wheel? They just should've ported all of the Windows version to Mac.). My connection to Chase for both cards works just fine there.

• as2qkn
    as2qkn Member ✭✭
    Options

This solution did not work for me. Windows 10 with Edge set as the default did not fix the inability to sign into my account.

This discussion has been closed.