Empower can track my Jackson IRA Annuities – Quicken should be able to do it too.

Options

I’m using Quicken Windows Subscription Plan

Empower can track my Jackson IRA Annuities – Quicken should be able to do it too.

I have an account at Empower (formerly Personal Capital) - It’s a site where you can enter all your accounts (bank, credit card, stocks, etc.) and it tracks everything (transactions and accounts balances) and roles everything up into your Net Worth, spending, etc.

I have a few accounts that are Jackson Perspective L Series Variable and Fixed Annuity IRA and Roth IRA

It tracks “Accumulated Value” for the account value and it has ‘transactions’ listed – (mine are service charges).

So Empower can get this information just by setting it up it seems Quicken should be able to do it too. Maybe there is a way to set it up that I’m not thinking about.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jackson (or whoever the Financial Institution is) would need to sign the contract with Intuit (who does connectivity for Quicken).

Q can't do this on their own, and Intuit won't do it until Jackson signs the contract.

That's just the way things work.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.