Income vs Expenses Report

El Hud
El Hud Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭
edited February 6 in Investing (Windows)

Hello and Happy New Year! Every year, I print the Year to Date Income vs. Expenses Report. The report comes out in four pages as I break it up from Jan-Jun and Jul-Dec and I'm ok with that. What I was hoping to get is to have the "Category" column print on page 3 and 4 where Jul-Dec Income and Expenses are listed. Is there a setting in Quicken to do this? Thank you!

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young Quicken Windows Subscription SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing that you're using an interval of "Month" - along with a hefty list of Categories - to create the reports, and you end up with a bunch of unidentified line items on that second page?

I don't believe that there's a setting in Quicken that does what you want.

As a work around you could export the reports to Excel, insert some columns between the last month listed out on the first page and the first month listed out on the second page, then copy and paste the Category column into the new space you've created. That would allow for Categories to show up on the second page.

• El Hud
    El Hud Quicken Windows 2017 Member ✭✭

Yes…"A hefty list" is correct. At year end, I try and consolidate these if I can. I did export to Excel and it's not as pretty, but I'm not hanging this on a wall. Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.