MAC Quicken Keyboard Shortcut Printable Sheet

Options
Dick Cauchon
Dick Cauchon Member ✭✭

I've been a Windows Quicken user for over 25 years. Last week I switched to a Mac. I cannot find a printable list of Mac commands for Quicken. There has to be one. Where is it? Thank you.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 4
    Options
    • Go to Quicken's online help (Help > Quicken Help)
    • Under Quicken for Mac Help, near the bottom of the first column, select "Keyboard Shortcuts"
    • You can Print this page. (If you select about 90%, it fits on 3 pages. If your eyesight is good, you can get it onto two pages at about 62%!)

I'm pretty certain this isn't a 100% complete list of keyboard shortcuts, but it's a reasonably comprehensive start. 😁

(Shortcut to the keyboard shortcuts: https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Keyboard%2BShortcuts )

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jacobs , appreciate thelink, I never knew that this existed.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options

The Quicken Help site is certainly no replacement for the detailed user manuals we used to get with software many years ago, but there actually is a lot of useful information on the Help pages. It's a good first resource for anyone to check when you have questions about a feature in Quicken Mac.

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • JoelC
    JoelC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jacobs , I could not agree more. There is / was nothing like a user manual where you could flip back and forth and really dig in t find the information that was missing. This applies to everything, not only software.

• Dick Cauchon
    Dick Cauchon Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you all. I printed out the sheet recommended from Quicken Help and it works fine. I'm still a little surprised that a MacQuicken Keyboard Cheat Sheet doesn't exist as a "clean" printout. But again … this works fine.

This discussion has been closed.