General Issues with Quicken Classic Premier

Options
AZ_Wachter
AZ_Wachter Member ✭✭

When I first log into Quicken, I keep getting a popup box that says “Quicken could not complete your request. Please try again.” My account is loaded and I can access all of the existing accounts just fine, but when I try to Add Account, I get the same error message. This has been an issue for quite some time. I’ve been using Quicken for over 20 yrs without difficulty.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What type of account are you trying to add? What Financial Institution?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• AZ_Wachter
    AZ_Wachter Member ✭✭
    Options

I’m trying to add an investment account. it anything I try to do (Add Account, Synch, etc) I keep getting the same popup box that says “Quicken cannot complete this request. Please try again later.” This issue has been going on for a very long time. I am on Quicken Classic Premier R53.32. I have already reinstalled the software multiple times with no success. There are no issue with my Internet connection.

• metcawa
    metcawa Member
    Options

I added three new categories in December, but when I run my P&L reports, I cannot get them to appear in the reports. The report totals do include the amounts for those items. I've been using Quicken for over 20 years and have had to find workarounds many times, but this one has me stumped.

This discussion has been closed.